Nashville Construction Accident Attorneys for all TN
Our Committed Tennessee Personal Injury Lawyers Will Protect Your Rights
With more than 100 years of combined trial experience, we dedicate our professional lives to the fight for justice and to protect the quality of life for you and your loved ones, through highly personalized service and an unwavering commitment to excellence.
Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer at Hollins, Raybin & Weissman, P.C. for reliable advice and highly personalized client service in any serious injury case involving a construction site accident. Our familiarity with the investigation and proof of liability and damages on behalf of workers injured in the construction trades can represent a significant advantage for your claim.
Our attorneys represent roofers, excavators, carpenters, electricians, laborers, heavy equipment operators, foremen, and other construction workers who have suffered severe injuries in accidents on the site. We identify the negligent parties who can be held liable for damages in such situations as:
- Falls from scaffolds, ladders, or roofs
- Construction vehicle accidents
- Failure or malfunction of heavy equipment safety features
- Jobsite accidents caused by the careless storage of equipment or debris
- Electrocution, fire, or explosion
- Severe head or spinal injuries
While Tennessee law generally limits claims against your employer to workers’ compensation benefits, on a construction site many different parties can potentially be held liable for personal injury or wrongful death damages, depending on the facts of the given case. Our lawyers can make a careful analysis of your accident to determine whether a personal injury lawsuit can be filed against a third-party defendant, even if you are collecting workers’ compensation payments.
Each member of our law firm who represents personal injury and wrongful death claimants is an AV-rated* trial attorney with long experience with the presentation and recovery of complex accident claims. Because we carefully limit the number of cases we accept, we can assure each of our clients close personal attention and prompt service. Clients of our firm never have to wonder when their lawyer will return their calls.
For more information about our legal practice and our construction accident attorneys, please visit their individual attorney profiles:
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings evaluate two categories–legal ability and general ethical standards.